I've Been Condemned
Now in the midst of Lockdown 2.0 in Ireland, Kenan has decided to record
Now in the midst of Lockdown 2.0 in Ireland, Kenan has decided to record and release a set of 3 tracks written and refined during a set of socially distanced jam sessions, before the start of the second lockdown.
‘I’ve been Condemned’ takes a darker and more emotional direction, discussing substance abuse, depression, heartbreak and sorrow. This EP offers its listeners a more honest and personal insight into Kenan’s writing mind, and it puts all the pure emotion in full view.
The discussion of mental health, especially the stigmas surrounding men, is huge at the moment. Kenan uses this record to emphasise the importance of speaking out, and he does not hide nor sugarcoat any element of mental illness or substance abuse. These are silent killers in our society, and this EP will hopefully make the listener take the lyrics, music and overall emotion into consideration, and remind them that they are not alone.
There is so much hate and anger in the world but if we could just care and love one another things would be much different.
Feel free to use this song if you're protesting for change, for good, for college, for work, for life.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Blank product sourced from Guatemala, Nicaragua, Mexico, Honduras, or the US
You've now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. It's made of 100% ring-spun cotton and is soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua
Dad hats aren't just for dads. This one's got a low profile with an adjustable strap and curved visor.
• 100% chino cotton twill
• Green Camo color is 35% chino cotton twill, 65% polyester
• Unstructured, 6-panel, low-profile
• 6 embroidered eyelets
• 3 ⅛” (7.6 cm) crown
• Adjustable strap with antique buckle
• Blank product sourced from Vietnam or Bangladesh
• Signature is printed
Museum-quality posters made on thick matte paper. Add a wonderful accent to your room and office with these posters that are sure to brighten any environment.
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil
• Paper weight: 189 g/m²
• Opacity: 94%
• ISO brightness: 104%
• Paper is sourced from Japan
These postcards are made from thick high-quality matte paper, so they serve as a great addition to a gift or just a thoughtful written note to a friend.
• Cardboard paper
• Paper weight: 7.67–10.32 oz/yd² (260–350 g/m²)
• Size: 4″ × 6″ (101 × 152 mm)
• Paper thickness: 0.013″ (0.34 mm)
• Coated outer surface
• Blank product materials sourced from Sweden, US, Brazil, or China